Family Promise Of Sacramento 2021 Virtual Event
Time & Location
About the Event
In March invitations will be sent out so you can sign up for the dinner portion of this event. Food will be catered by Jackson Catering. Your choices will be Tri Tip, garlic potatoes, vegetables, or a Pasta Vegetarian both with salad and roll. The cost for the dinner is $60 per person or $300 for a table of 6 (a $10 per person savings).
The dinner can either be picked up at Jackson Catering (1120 Fulton Avenue Sacramento, CA between 2 P.M.-4:30 P.M.), at a host congregation, or we will have it delivered to your home(Please Call us or email a week in advance). The program will start at 7 P.M. on April 24th, an online event. A link will be sent to your email prior to the event. The program will be “live”.
Guest speakers include Claas Ehlers, CEO National Family Promise, Rich Koppes, Board Chair, a former family of Family Promise, Don Fado, co-founder of Family Promise of Sacramento and others. With the support of our community friends, Family Promise will continue their mission of helping homeless families use our partnership program to overcome the difficult and painful experience of homelessness and helping secure self-sufficiency and regain a home of their own.
For more information please email Marsha @sacfamilypromise.org or call 916 443-3107.
- Tri-Tip Dinner$60+$1.50 Service fee$60+$1.50 Service fee0$0
- Vegetarian Pasta Dinner$60+$1.50 Service fee$60+$1.50 Service fee0$0
- Table of 6 Pasta Vegetarian$300+$7.50 Service fee$300+$7.50 Service fee0$0
- Table of 6 Trip-Tip Dinner$300+$7.50 Service fee$300+$7.50 Service fee0$0
- Table of 6 Tri-Tip/Pasta$300+$7.50 Service fee$300+$7.50 Service fee0$0